Cricut® Blogger Network Program
Thank you very much for your interest in joining the Cricut Blogger Network program. At Cricut, we believe in the power of your voice and your ability to influence trends, educate consumers, and create unique project tutorials. We love all bloggers and feel that our Blogger Network program offers many bloggers a wonderful opportunity to develop a lasting partnership.
What are the benefits of joining the Cricut Blogger Network?Blogger Network Program benefits
- Free product for reviews, projects, and giveaways (blogger must disclose that she/he receives free product and/or payments, etc. if giving an endorsement)
- Sponsorship support for special events*
- Brand representative opportunities
- Latest tips and techniques on all Cricut products
- Select opportunities for national media placements on behalf of the Cricut brand
- Easy online access to creative and inspirational content, including project ideas, educational videos, and more
- Promotion of your projects, blog, and social networks on popular Cricut social channels
What type of content do I have to publish on my blog?
While we at Cricut love bloggers, we prefer to work with individual publishers who create unique, one-of-a-kind projects. Content styles vary by blog, but we generally prefer informative DIY tutorial posts with step-by-step photos and instructions.
We look for bloggers that pay special attention to well-styled, well-lit photography and have warm, genuine engagement with their readers. You have to love what you make, and Cricut will make that easy for you!
What size does my readership have to be to participate?
That's a great question. We look for genuine engagement with your readers first. Then we can review your average unique monthly visitors to see how we both can get the most out of our partnership. The big question: When do I get a free machine? You are eligible for a new Cricut machine with a readership of 100,000 or more unique monthly visitors, but we also offer a great blogger purchase discount for the chance to grow into our full program over time.
All accepted Network bloggers (including those with less than 50,000 unique monthly visitors) receive:
- Opportunities for new product reviews
- Opportunities to request additional tools, accessories, and consumable supplies for use in projects
- Insider information about upcoming products, features, and sales
- Affiliate commissions up to 15% on orders placed by readers on Cricut.com
Network bloggers with 50,000+ unique visitors (or more than 25 blog posts about Cricut) receive all of the above, PLUS:
- Access to the private Cricut Blogger Program Facebook community
- Access to the Cricut Blogger Joint Pinterest board
- Free 12-months membership to Cricut Access™ Premium
Network bloggers with 100,000+ unique visitors receive all of the above, PLUS:
- Eligible for a starter kit worth $500-$600, including a free machine
- Monthly opportunities to sign up for paid/sponsored posts
- Monthly opportunities to receive additional products
Network bloggers with 250,000+ unique visitors and beyond receive all of the above, PLUS:
- Assistance with media placement in prominent publications
- Contributor opportunities on the Cricut Blog
- Unlimited** Cricut supplies for blog and personal use
How do I join the Cricut Blogger Network?
Please fill out the application form found at bit.ly/BeACricutBlogger and allow 4-6 weeks for a response. (We generally review new program applications once per month.)
We appreciate your patience and understanding if your blog is not a good fit for the current Cricut Blogger Network. If you are not accepted, you will be notified via email, and you are welcome to reapply up to once every 6 months.
* "Special events" refers to possible opportunities for attending, teaching, or appearing at conferences, trade shows, and on local news programs.
** “Unlimited Cricut supplies” requests are subject to Program Manager approval.
© 2017 Provo Craft & Novelty, Inc. ● 10855 S River Front Pkwy, Suite 400 ● South Jordan, UT 84095 USA
All rights reserved. Cricut is a registered trademark of Provo Craft & Novelty, Inc.