Iron-on perfection every time.
Cricut EasyPress. It’s as easy as that.
Get crazy-simple, professional iron-on results that last and last (and last!). With its huge heating surface, simple controls, and thoughtful safety features, Cricut EasyPress will make you wonder how you ever made do with that old, clunky iron.
How it works
The speed of a heat press.
The convenience of an iron.
Set time and temp
The simple controls and handy reference chart mean no more guesswork.
Add a little pressure
The evenly heated plate adheres your iron‑on in 60 seconds or less.
Enjoy lasting results.
Even after repeated washes, your designs will really stick.
We've got your
No more vague dials and frustrating guesswork. We give you precise settings that have been rigorously tested using every iron-on type. Just use our Quick Reference Chart to make every project perfect.
Take a load off.
Pressure is overrated. The Cricut EasyPress secret to getting the best iron-on result is applying perfectly even heat with uniform contact to your iron-on. So you really don’t have to crank up the pressure – a little push is all you need.
Its large handle makes it extra-easy to maneuver. The insulated Safety Base keeps it protected when not in use. And its auto-shutoff feature turns it off after 10 minutes of inactivity. All so you can keep your mind in creative mode, not worry mode.
- Professional iron-on results in 60 seconds or less. Cricut EasyPress delivers fast and foolproof iron-on results that really stick, wash after wash.
- Incredibly simple. Use the handy reference chart to determine settings for your project, apply Cricut EasyPress, and when the beep sounds, you’re done!
- Precise temperature control up to 350°F (180 C). Ideal for foil, glitter, and metallic iron-on projects, as well as large and layered projects.
- Super-safe. Insulated Safety Base keeps Cricut EasyPress safe and protected; auto shutoff feature turns it off after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- An ideal DIY creative tool. Lightweight, portable, easy to store, and compatible with most major brands of heat-transfer material.
- So many hot possibilities. Make T-shirts, team wear, baby gear, shopping totes, canvas shoes. You can even use it on wood!
- A perfect complement to Cricut smart cutting machines. Design and cut your own iron-on image, then adhere them perfectly with Cricut EasyPress. It’s as easy as that.